Considering that no-ones brought it up since the background was implemented says alot.

I'm somewhat surprised no one has brought it up, hope I'm not the only gun enthusiast on here...

That's not the final background art for that screen, so it won't bother you in the final game.

Excellent.

I'd like to post a minor nuisance as well. But it's kind of meticulous so i'm going to spoilertag it.

Ceasan autopsy report says they have atrophied vocal cords, and verbal communication is impossible. But in the battlefield they are screaming for pain pretty loud. Vocal cords atrophy forbids screaming. But if they are able to scream somehow anyway, nothing forbids them to use that means for the communication (Scream telecom® — connecting animals since the hellknowwhat B.C.). No scientist will make a statement about the telepathy unless checked all obvious clues. Since screaming is the way to inform a player about the hit, i'd suggest to make changes in the lore.

I just think that "incapable" is a very strong word for a science report based on, well, truly incapable of verbal communicating corpse. I would use something like: "Wasn't observed of using the audible wavelengths as a communication means on the battlefield", but this game isn't THAT nerdy.

Says who? ;)

Something alone the lines of that would work, "They weren't observed using audible speech to communicate on the battlefield, and their fairly atrophied vocal chords support this. They are capable of grunting, and screaming in pain, however, but this seems to be the extent of their verbal capability. Because they are obviously communicating, I hypothesize..." continued.