Cover indicators on movement

The cover indicators were disabled a couple of builds ago as there were issues with how they were rendering in multi-tile objects. They will be back later in an improved form - my current thinking is with an actual percentage display for the cover provided by objects.

I'm not so sure about having actual numbers. There's alot of numbers already around, and they overlap sometimes (hit-chance for a unit behind some cover is a mess of overlapping numbers to the point you can't actually see the chance to hit).

cover in % would be kind of difficult I think because the hit chances depend also on the weapon and skill of the alien aiming at you, which might be confusing to people.

Better to use color coding or something like in the new x-com

I could see having the numbers for debugging purposes, after that I wouldn't want them. It's not suppose to be game of calculating optimums. There is no time for that IRL. You should be smart enough to figure that a rock is better cover than a wooden box, right?

what stellarrat said :) I want to be in the action... What I want cover graphics for is simply to make sure im in cover, which is not all too clear currently. Right now I aim at an enemy to see if the shot is blocked in order to know if im in cover or not