Just as the title suggests... a memorial wall would be a great way to remember all those soldiers who died saving Earth. After playing for awhile now I would love to be able to see which soldiers died and where..... you have already added the medals (which is awesome btw) and I was wondering if it would be hard to add this?

I'd like to say I think this would be a neat idea, as well. Especially if you could get a bunch of stats related to that deceased players career. It'd be great for Lets Plays and people like me who name their soldiers after their friends and relay stories of thrilling heroics (or deadly incompetence).

It was a Kickstarter goal (that wasn't reached), but I don't think it would be that hard to implement. A basic memorial list with names and ranks would be all that's required, but additional features such as portrait, missions/kills counter, etc. would be greatly appreciated too.

I want to say that I love the soldier recap at the end of missions, and I would love a sort of memorial as well. If you guys want, my dad is buried at one here in Colorado (Vietnam got him sort of the Sectoid of human races)... I can take pictures or something this weekend for reference material. Now that Memorial Day has passed here in the United States, the place isn't crowded at all and won't be until July 4th when everyone sort of remembers again.