Alien Class Analysis Mod

Max_Caine

• 1 month later...
I learned so much from this.

You can find Lore+ mod, which will bring some more explanations in research, such like how alien bases are established, whne and why aliens attack, how they decide, where to bomb run, what importance is air-superiority for you and so one. Lore+ include these too.

One problem, thought - save-games. If you wanna play without those research mods, you must start then new game sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is really awesome, I've got it... I think it was as part of the Lore+ mod, and while I had already guessed most of the stuff in there, It still proved VERY useful when I stoped playing for a few days and came back. I'll take flashy posters with images over spreadsheet data any day.

As for the tone of the text, I think it's perfect. I don't picture them as "official reports" to the commander but as informative posters covering the walls of the barracks to give the cannon fodder some basic intel, the general tone of the artwork makes it really easy to imagine it being that way.

I'm even tempted to pick one and ask for an enhanced res version of it to make a poster for my bedroom.

• 5 months later...
If you want mods that work, then look in the Completed Game Mods sub-forum. This particular mod has been superseded by Lore+ which is also available as a Workshop item. Lore+ is compatible with pretty much any mod, even total overhauls as Lore+ only provides non-invasive flavour content.

Thanks, I'm already downloading different mods from that forum and I'm testing other mods if they merged well and no crashes whatsoever, such as Skitso mods, etc.