tell me why i need to know? I am really interested in this game being a fan of x-com Eu and ufo extraterrestrials so I have some concerns.

1.Is there enough content in the game right now to enjoy it. Im all about random maps and different experience everytime.

2.Is the tech tree/Research tree a good size?

3.Can I customize my soldiers a lot?

4.How long would you say a run in this game lasts, I know its beta so might not be to long yet?

5.Is the game a challenge?

6.How much post launch support will it get?

7.How is base building/management?

Thanks to all who answer. I really want to get it but just concerned is all.

1. You can complete the game, but the final mission is a little rough. There are 50 maps in game, but they will add more and the community map pack is creating even more.

2 Research is for everything

3. all weapon/armour loadouts and names. But not faces and they have 1 armour colour because the sprite sheets are enormous.

4. HOURS and hours. Until you die and restart. Chris wants a game to last at least 30 missions, though I have had that before even getting half way before.

5. All units have been standardised to balance the game, but yes it gets hard and the AI is improving every week.

6. It is still in Beta so tonnes, also map maker is free so people can make maps and mod it easy.

7 Works like old Xcom with multiple bases around the world and you build different parts. Waiting for new UI to make it look better.

1.Yes, it's enjoyable. Maps are expanding a lot, and there's more than you'd think.

2.It's a good size and the balance is better than UFO:ET where you practically tripped over tech tiers every 5 minutes.

3.Not to the degree of changing their haircuts, but there area plenty of facial variations to give your squad something different.

4. Plenty to keep you entertained for a very, very long time. I've yet to get all the way through to the final mission before the next build came out.

5.Yes, I've had to learn a few things that I would have winged my way through in the likes of UFO:ET and EU1994. I've been slaughtered on a few occasions.

6.The Map editor alone will help extend the game's life. In depth modding is hindered by the engine though.

7. The new UI is going to be more consistent and coherent (although I really like the old pics) Base building is just as EU1994 and UFO:ET. There are financial constraints in Xenonauts that add a bit of challenge here too.

Thanks to all who answer. I really want to get it but just concerned is all.