lemm

Real life plasma guns!

was that little film in black and white? how are we supposed to know what colour they are for games, if it's in black and white?

and they argue that they aren't getting the funding...

I reckon those plasmas were white.

Then if you were a bit evil you would add a red pigment and if you were a bit of a righteous git you would go for green, blue, or maybe leave it white if you were OTT.

Prof. Minderbinder: Well, since the rings generate their own EM field, containment turned out to be easy. We've got reactors, space ships and weapons at the ready to usher in a new age of greed and warfare to the world. But first, we must solve this pigment problem.

I am sorry, we cannot launch until the droid army plasma weapons are Crimson.

I refuse to launch a campaign of destruction and galaxy domination backed by a bunch of robots firing Fuscia clouds of death.

When interior designers rule the empire! Not so much a dark age, as a pastel one with a feature wall event horizon.

I don't want to hear about some tiny little exhaust vent until you get those throw cushions and curtains matched.

Call this a Disco Ball?

People will start calling it a Death Star or something in no time if we don't brighten the place up!

You can't shoot me.

Red with this outfit?

I'd rather die.

I seem to have gone a bit Cat from Red Dwarf...

Thermal Cameras. Your looking at the heat of those rings boys and girls, and boy are they HOT.

I've not seen any thermal image shown to have that drastic a change between heat ranges. But still, it's definitely a step in teh right direction to get us off this rock we call Earth.

"what i'm still on earth! damn you commisar!..i said no to being the mind interrogation test subject!"

Status Update #184

Subject continues to formulate somewhat paranoid fantasies towards mental examinations. Suggestion of introducing doses of various benzodiazepines via food capsules is advised, as to prevent complete mental failure.

Researcher [REDACTED] has suggested an increase in time spent "outside" and has begun retrofitting the "out" room for various activities.

Commissar, the fact that you know anything about benzodiazepines in food capsules would suggest prior experience in either the giving or receiving of such fiendish thingy's. And is that how you spell thingy anyway:confused:

"no no..i'll talk ....get those thingies off me!"

Status Update #194

Subject #085 continues to strain against pipe-cleaner "veil" [see Report #054]. Am considering introduction of outside stimuli [plastic safety scissors] to Subject #041 in attempt to have both subjects interact.

ADDENDUM: Doctor [REDACTED] is hereby pulled off of Subject #085 study on basis of medical leave until further notice.

Commissar Pancakes and his Thread Derailment Squad!

*slightly disturbing theme music*

Anyway, we need to gather all this wonderful plasma donuts, modern railguns and laser guided lightnings somewhere, and discuss the hell out of them.

Yes.. No? Wait a second, it's not that e-cat nickel-hydrogen-secret-cathalyst shit, right?

Hmmm. I need to go deeper -_-