Build V18.3 Hotfix 2 Released!

Had a look through the files, and the armour item doesn't give the topic anymore, but it should be opening from taking the ship.

that is a negative for me. Unless I am not "securing" the ship in the games opinion by not visually clearing the 2nd floor, which never happens because all the aliens are on the 1st floor and bumrush you the second you come in range.

took a look through the files, apparently I am supposed to get alien launch tubes from the carrier? that didn't drop either.

Edited by thedjstu

Flame throwers don't behave like ordinary weapons, which means they would require custom code to work as you would expect. If there's no other flame throwing weapon, it's not really worth the trouble. But it would fit nicely in a terror oriented tech tree. And it's so fun to use.

On another thread there are posts about each tier being distinctive, with no overall perfect weapon. The flammenwerfer fits much mroe into that view of the game, rather than one where tier 4 weapons are the best. period. So, it's another little special part of the game perhaps gone.

I was using flammenwerfers in UFO:ET. Early enough that I doubt it was a mod of any sort. I believe they expanded it out to have chemical throwers too, to add a bit of variety. Just imagine... your world is attacked by malevolent plant creatures determined to free their brethren from the cruel captivity of garden centres and you have a chemical thrower. Every game should have them.

tumblr_l2j1e8cRJT1qzp162o1_400.jpg

I haven't tested, but I'm assuming the other values are:

ammo.plasma.plasmacell

ammo.mag.MAGclip

weapon.grenade.Shockgrenade

The one for MAG ammo doesn't work. What is the right command/text i have to insert? The others for Laser and Plasma did work. The shockgrenade didn't but thats because i already researched it i think.

Edited by GreySciTe