Just a little feedback from my Lets Play - it seems like savegame corruption is an issue and suddenly within the game I can onla order or produce max or min amounts - not choose anymore different numbers like 99 Jackal armors or none - instead of chossing 8.

I´ll keep on playing maybe with the next patch...

this was an issue raised previously, and I'm sure a few folks of mentioned. I thought it was fixed as I've had no issues with it for quite a while.

I found by perseverance (and a dozen clicks) in various bits of the box, followed by ctrl and pressing the amount back down, I would generally get it to start working the way it should.

I have no idea. I just modified my game and cut alien weapon accuracy in half. They still hit a damn lot, but the reaction fire misses more.

Hi Sathra,

you have a file for me to reduce the accuracy of the aliens? I would like to go far this time - so I need some balancing or ground combat...

ok - good stuff I plan to play every week untill the final version willl come and I play one time completly through - I did not have time to check the new version yet - due to other Lets plays on my channel - should I wait for another update or get started now?

If now then the latest by tomorrow I will start...

A small feedback from my two new Lets Plays - finally more guys survive so i beleive the balance job that was done is a good example for the complete game.

I run into a very tough bug - I could not walk in the floor connceting the two parts of a scout ship and i could not open the second door as well - so I had to abort the mission and all my Xenonauts died by that - is that a bug? Can it be fixed- allso when i wanted to equip a genade to see if that would solve the door problem i could not equip it as i had flares in my inventory blocking my combat rifle to be put there - there should be a way to put equipment on the ground and also to pick it up...otherwise having lots of fun...oh and it would be great if hurt people keep their inventory so I do not always have to equip them from the scratch...