Crashed ufo GFX

Are the crashed ufo graphics final? I'm asking because I think the older ones looked much nicer. They had lots of visible air combat damage all around the hull and were digged deep in the ground with long crash landing trails in the ground behind them. I hope the new ones are going to get the same bashed up treatment. :)

I also hope they will have some debris (as additional cover maybe), fire and some smoke around them.

I believe it's the ships that had ploughed into the ground and you could really get a sense that the ship had crashed. I think the newer graphics are very, very crisp, but I'm not actually sure if they are fully complete or if there's further tinkering to be done.

Often, it's a case of getting the surroundings right first, and then adjusting things like this to fit in better.

It has been removed, for now at least. The UFO graphics are shared between the tilesets, so we don't have a separate crashed UFO version for every tileset any more (which you need if you're going to have bits of the ground of the UFO).

We may do "crashed" map variants with churned up earth and some damaged terrain later in beta though.