We already have some arctic maps that feature parts, filled with trees.

I liked those places - they change combat and spotting dynamic, it feel fresh.

More places to hide, maneuver and flank. Less spotting and sniping, more searching, reaction and coordination. Harder to mass shoot something, more use of close combat weapons.

We already have most, if not all, tiles needed for that.

So, a few new maps mostly filled with trees, rocks, wilderness and less clear open space would be good to have.

As someone who absolutely loved the forest and jungle maps of the OG, I support this initiative.

Would make MG's, Precision rifles and RPGs (and to a degree vehicles) less amazingly effective too.

It shouldn't be too hard to make a forest map with the trees, buildings and water already in the game.

Which is great and all, but isn't currently set up to be modular, so it requires overwriting files. Meaning if the game gets updated, it could very well break it. Once someone takes the time to modularize it and make it an actual release, then it'll be worth downloading. I'd bet quite a few people aren't willing to possibly break their game just to install this.

It shouldn't be too hard to make a forest map with the trees, buildings and water already in the game.

Hope you have found my Megamix map pack 2000. It has several randomly created forest maps within farm tileset.

VAXRlmt.jpg

Edited by Skitso