One thing I would love to see in Xenonauts would be an ample amount of eastereggs - like a mission with dalek landing party or other pulp fiction like one invisible Predator. I understand that it considerably increases budget and overtime, but I believe they are worth it - think Fallout I/II, random encounters were the pinnacle this game could top off!

the sprites when you crouchmove could be a Dalek costume in a win/win for you both :)

I agree that I'm mush rather the time was spent more wisely, although little things like street signs or advertising boards, and that sort fo thing, could be fun touches.

Invisible predator aliens are already in, although it's a bug :)

Ha, when I first encountered invisible civvies, I shot them all too, thinking they were cloaked aliens.

Since I have read FAQ before playing the game, I was convinced them to be cloaked Chryssalids and I really freaked out. :)

Q. I really liked Chryssalids in the original X-Com! They were so cool! Will they be in Xenonauts?

A. Something very much like them will appear in the game, except even worse. You’ll have to wait till you actually play the game to find out how though!