[v18 hotfix 2 Ground Combat] Equipment still going missing!

I still get this too, the last (big) annoying issue left for me really, as the game is MUCH more playable and enjoyable after hotfix 2.

But it is frustrating to have to keep replacing disappearing armor, or finding troops that appeared equipped, to be completely without equipment once a mission starts.

Simple explanation for this. Chris didn't tell me that he was going to release an hotfix, and (my fault!) I didn't upload the fix for this one (I usually do a few fixes before committing code changes), so it hasn't been included.

Other fixes that I marked as done here may not be included (cannot redirect chinook to terror site, for example)

Simple explanation for this. Chris didn't tell me that he was going to release an hotfix, and (my fault!) I didn't upload the fix for this one (I usually do a few fixes before committing code changes), so it hasn't been included.

Other fixes that I marked as done here may not be included (cannot redirect chinook to terror site, for example)

No biggy. I'm very pleased with how the game is playing after HF2. You guys deserve a beer!

Right now the game is quite playable, it still needs some balancing, but it's working quite well.

In my opinion this is the most annoying bug at the moment.

I hope you will be able to include it in the next hotfix/release