Suggestion: Geoscape pause

Now minimal speed set of Geoscape is 'very-very-slow'. But not 'stop'.

I understand it is slightly out of classical style, but to me Pause Button is very useful in 2 situations:

a) Out-of-game event. Stoping in-game time to answer a phone or, possible, make a tea/coffee etc. Now pause for such situation can be emulated by entering Load/Save menu but I don't like it - Load/Save menu is for Load/Save.

b) In-game. If Geoscape pause is a 'natural' mode, it will eliminate so hard-to-fix problem with simultaneous air combats, popups from base event when user is in base view, etc.

radister, entering base mode dous not always pause geoscape.

If you manufacture something at 2 bases, and completion time differs by several in-game minutes, you get pop-up from second base when you are in first base screen.

It means: when you are in base screen, geoscape time still ticks.

Chris, Esc (save/load menu) as "UI-pause emulator" is not enough.

It's good when you try to do something out of game, but not when you do in-game things: selecting place for new base, make logistical desicions etc.

Entering the base is meant to pause the geoscape.

It may not be working entirely though.

If the game time paused while placing a base or while inside your own base interacting that would be enough for me.

Maybe once you click the launch interceptor button as well so selecting your squadron and their destination doesn't mean you lose track of the intended target.

Can't think of any other situations off the top of my head and it feels smoother if it auto pauses in those situations.

I generally just hit escape to pause a game when I need to leave the comp anyway.