[17.9 Terror Mission - Standalone] - Buildings missing

My first terror mission in October, in S America.

There are black spaces where some of the buildings should be. It's not on all of the map, or even all the buildings, but on a few tiles.

Possibly linked with 17.9 Desura version Ground texture problem, but it doesn't look the same, so posted it separately. No issues with units going outside the map or anything like that.

I`ve just got game freeze somewhere in the middle of civ`s turn on this map (previous time was ok, could shoot through these black areas; these areas are inpassible, but hunter could drive and "step" on corners of these areas while driving in diagonal)

Edited by flanker84

Here is what I have experienced, possibly it is similar bug yet my issues turn up white.

?Could this be a issue with Nvidia drivers (I have latest). It just seems too common that's all?

Hope this is helpful, so far all my bug reports have been met with "go away" :(

- A farm tileset may have a issue that causes white boxes on screen (fixable via min/max).

- A desert tileset experiences same issue as above, fixable via minimizing.

- A urban-ware/store house tileset has same issue (screenshot not provided)

- Another farm tileset has same issue

- Had a Scout sized UFO mission and the UFO remained a white big box until door was opened, then it was white triangles and boxes around. After mission complete I had white background for the briefing screen.

:Here is example of farm map tile issue, it appears over the UFO and UFO-Door also (fixable via minimizing)

Xenonauts%202013-03-20%2019-16-09-53.jpg

Before/After (minimzing) on a particular Desert map.

Xenonauts%202013-03-20%2019-30-57-10.jpg

Xenonauts%202013-03-20%2019-31-13-16.jpg