Desura download location?

I figured it out by digging around in the Desura folder. If anyone else would like to try this, just copy this folder onto your target computer and then launch xenonauts.exe directly:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Common\xenonauts

• 2 weeks later...

There is no way Xenonauts can still be on Desura come beta time. NO WAY! I did a fresh install of 17.9 and it literally took 20 minutes to install the game. Unbearable. Just pathetic. Get of Desuar while you still have a game, Chis. Do it now! I'm not running some Gateway junk box either - AMD Phenom II X4 965 w/ 4GB Ram and a GeFroce 460 GTX.

You may also be interested to note that the problem is not so much with Desura as with the way Xenonauts is put together.

Thousands of tiny little files makes Desura run slowly when checking them.

It remains to be seen if the same happens with steam.

The compression method Chris is testing to try and get round the issue ready for distribution may be causing a couple of in game texture bugs so has been disabled for this version.

This means that the conflict with Desura has returned.

There will also be as many other options for acquiring the game as possible.

Xenonauts doesn't require anything in the way of registry keys and so on so you can simply copy the install folder to your other pc (as Jesse demonstrated above).