Will I be able to load the game on more than 1 PC?

Thomas

I don't think there will be anything restricting you from installing it on multiple computers (that you own).

I don't think there will be any cloudsave either. So any campaign you play on one comp won't have any save files on the other computers. (unless you manually e-mail the .sav file to yourself)

I don't think there will be anything restricting you from installing it on multiple computers (that you own).

I don't think there will be any cloudsave either. So any campaign you play on one comp won't have any save files on the other computers. (unless you manually e-mail the .sav file to yourself)

So how are you going to prevent people from just pirating it?

The biggest developers in the world spend amazing amounts of money on DRM just to find that there games are usually available to pirates before they can be bought off the shelf. The game will be pirated no matter what happens unless they use a very intrusive system like having to sign into thier server everytime it is run. What about those without constant internet access? That practice has lead to many bad reviews even for the best of games and are then shortly removed due to legit customer complaints. Bottom line if you enjoy games buy them or like in our cases support the developer even before they are complete. I have no intention of pirating or anything but i do have 3 desktops and a laptop that I use. I just want to be able to load it on 2 computers hassle free. Pirates will be pirates and the stronger the DRM the more they want to break it. It's a challenge for them and gives them bragging rights.

So how are you going to prevent people from just pirating it?

ME? I will buy planetickets and personally visit people that pirate Goldhawk's game to beat them up, and then handcuff them naked to a flagpole. I'm THAT MUCH of a fanboi!

:P

Incase anyone is wondering: I'm kidding... about the fanboi part. Also I'm not affiliated with Goldhawk incase anyone thought that. (I'm a bit worried by tacobandits wording)