Hotfix for V17.52

Chris

I have played today after like 10 versions or so. Only one month, only 5 missions or so.

+ Beautiful graphics a huge step forward!

- After clicking Full Game in the launcher, my Windows mouse speed is being set to 100% instead of 50% what I am using. After Alt-Tabing I can reduce it manually and it is playable. (Windows 7, Razer Taipan). Closing the game returns my mouse settings to normal

- Still many texts missing (OK, no problem in alpha)

- there are some new badges for soldiers (heavy weapon, sniper or so), when I try creating a new one, the game crashes.

- I assume the AI doesn't work yet because the aliens don't move out of the UFO unless xenonauts are very near

- I can see aliens through closed doors of UFOs

- the guns are shooting through aliens. I think a bullet should stop within a body

- there were some graphical glitches of xenonauts moving (the xenonaut was sort of halved)

- some invisible civilians

- invisible destroyed tank and I could not move on that position on the battlefield (was really annoying since it was directly in front of the only UFO door)

- I could not catch the first 10 small UFOS. It was very frustrating. I guess it needs some balancing.

- in ground combat (xenonauts and tanks) should be stressed what unit is selected in the UI. Now it is not and it's confusing.

- I could not switch the "height of sight". It all happens all by itself and that is not very good since I need sometimes see what is somewhere inside but the camera is showing me the roof of the building

- I still think the original X-COM cuboid selection was way better than your circle on the ground. If there is not a copyright on I suggest you just make it the same.

- I suggest that if a xenonaut sees an alien it should be somehow stressed on the battlefield. I know there is an icon on the right but I mean directly on the battlefield. For example a slightly red square the alien is standing on. Now it is annoying to search where the hell the alien is.

- mission score needs serious rebalancing (OK, alpha)

- when I am in the Soldier equipment tab and I click where to assign a soldier, the text is microscopic (27" monitor 2560*1440).

OK, that's it for now. I hope it helps you developing. Keep up the great work.