XCD Discussion (SPOILERS)

Good read, enjoyed it quite a bit. I had one "yeah, right" moment when one of the characters pulled a grenade pin out with his teeth. Anyone who's done it for real will know you'd pull your teeth out trying that. Those pins take a lot of twisting and pulling to get out, even if you crimp the pin ends with pliers together beforehand.

Another small gripe was that the Russians, when being formal, didn't address each other as "Comrade". e.g. "Yes, Comrade Captain".

Loved the novel Lee. I'd definitely love to see series for this.

Just recently bought all your Epic Universe novels. Looking forward to reading your other stuff when it arrives, should tide over my desire for some good SF.

Speaking of good SF, can anyone suggest some other authors or series?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind remarks, everyone!

I wanted to make sure you guys read my thread on writing reviews for XCD on Amazon! This is a huge way to help out both the novella and the game. You can find the thread (and the link to XCD on Amazon) here: http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/5359-Help-Xenonauts-by-Helping-Crimson-Dagger!

• 1 month later...