Can we mod in faces?

Betuor

Will it be possible to mod in custom soldier faaces? I really want to give a soldier a troll face and name it <insert forumers here> and run him (or her) around beating people down with a stun rod if they don't agree with them.

Will that ever be possible? Thanks.

Jeez, it's not exactly a ringing endorsement to save the Earth is it? If a Caesian put an election pamphlet through the door, I'd consider voting for it.

It does explain why the civilians run away from the Xenonauts perfectly, though.

Gaaah! Aliens!

Gaaah! Politicians! Back to the Aliens!

Can't wait to play Xeno-Hustings!

I don't know about that...some of our US politicians seem a bit more terrifying than the filthy Xenos...I can picture a Celbian whispering to another "Shit! it's Bush Jr.! We don't have any oil on us currently, do we?!" before both are gunned down because they were declared "terrorists."

And then there's the fact that Dick Chenney's probably going to be fragging the crap out of the rookies...

I don't know about that...some of our US politicians seem a bit more terrifying than the filthy Xenos...I can picture a Celbian whispering to another "Shit! it's Bush Jr.! We don't have any oil on us currently, do we?!" before both are gunned down because they were declared "terrorists.".

Very true. If we found a populated planet with natural resources...

Kirk: Right Scotty, fire down the pipeline

Red Shirt: Sorry? I thought we'd beam down and introduce ourselves...

Kirk: Time is money, son. We're just going to blast straight into their planet.

Red Shirt: But, isn't it their resource?

Kirk: Jeez. Look we send down a boarding party after we show the natives that "they have angered their gods."

Red Shirt: What then?

Kirk: Well, I find local women who don't know about kissing and Bones gets to dissect the ones with colours he doesn't like.

Red Shirt: They might fight back?

Kirk: Those are the terrorists, son. We're fighting a war on terror on anyone who doesn't give us exactly what we want.

Spock: Captain. It is logical that Red Shirt will try to turn native. We should eliminate him now.

Red Shirt: Gaaah!

Spock drawing phaser: Yes, we shoot him here, but blame the terrorists for a premeditated murder of one of our peace delegation. That always works...