Thread of mindless ideas

a333

Well, i've get through all of the suggestion threads. Mostly reasonable requests. But i'm sure everyone have some epic ideas which you know will never be implemented and therefore you keep quiet about them. But rue no more, because this thread is a perfect place to tell about your nuclear juggernaut suits of xenodoom. We'll not see them in this game, but who knows, may be they'll earn a place in a sequel?

I, for example, think that Xenonauts are greatly lacking Flying aircarriers in their fleet.

Carrier.jpg

Alien Sniffing Dogs thread is actually posted here, and i think that's a brilliant idea by StellarRat. It might look like this:

xenonaut_Dogs.jpg

Expanding this, i suggest adding trackers and pathfinders to balance alien psi-abilities. Research scent detectors and alien footprints to reveal the secrets of the cornfields!

...Then you will go after aliens on a Spacegavin.

sgt thothkins: darn, outta bullets/clips/ammo*, outta time...

Cpt HWP: The answers in my name Sarge!

All together: We drop a tank on 'em! Hurrray!

...and the Cydonian Brain went >splutch< as the rather heavy Gavin fell on it's squishy hemispheres. And all of the Earth lived happily ever after.**

*delete as per your preference from the gun fondling thread.

** Except for the the Xenonauts who were shot to cover up the secrets of the alien race, the people who found themselves oppressed by a whole new wave of alien inspired weaponry and the planet which was blown up in an alien counter strike when they noticed that their scouting party hadn't reported in.

... I had you figured as unreliable.[ATTACH=CONFIG]1871[/ATTACH]

But reliably unreliable.

But where are my manners? good thread a333! Would Gundam's be more likely to be found in a garage. You could then have more of them built in your base. Then of course, the aliens channel their inner mecha and suddenly it's Huge Mecha Combat to Save the Earth.

Obviously things escalate from there with the alien mecha invasion rousing Atomic Monsters from their slumber. Only Xeno-Godzilla can save the earth

xenogodzilla.jpg

xenogodzilla.jpg

xenogodzilla.jpg.73259e5ff6e07ef4b64ad4a

CTF would pe perfect addition!

But isn't it gonna need the respawners of some sort?

CTF.jpg

At first I was thinking you could limit the team on the playing field to 2-4 soldiers on either side and have the rest as "respawn" reinforcements..

But then I thought you could make it so that only stun weapons are allowed and allow for recovering from the stunn. Its impossible to kill anything but if your soldier gets downed he is out of the game for the lenght of a respawn :P

Edited by Gorlom

Only Xeno-Godzilla can save the earth

Well...that escalated quickly :D

Must say, jackal armor suits her way too well. I presume Japan will instantly quit when you get your hands on this?

But then I thought you could make it so that only stun weapons are allowed and allow for recovering from the stunn.

Agree, this is a great decision. But cheap tricks with a mind control should be disabled as well.

Kill streaks.

Xenocidal.jpg

I'm feeling so bad for my pun i'm gonna go wash my hands now.

Where are the finishing moves? I mean all games are adding them so they must be good?

Sgt thothkins: What's Dark up to?

Cpl aaa3: Oh, he got trapped in a Martial Arts Movie Montage this morning, so now he has ninja powers.

Sgt thothkins: I've got admit, all those somersaults towards the Sebillians are impressive. I'd put my back out doing that...

Cpl aaa3: So stealthy too. Look at the height of that Katana Draw/Back Stab/15 foot leap combo!

>Zaaaaap<

Sgt thothkins: That Sebillian armour is tougher than you'd think.

Cpl aaa3: Remind me to take Enter the Dragon out of the Beta Max when we get back to base, will you?

Where are the finishing moves? I mean all games are adding them so they must be good? We also need good aliens that help us at some point in the game. I really want a super secret mini boss named elvis (the little grey one).

LOL Elvis could have that wallhack gun the "farsight" and be able to quick scope you from anywhere on the map.

Cpl aaa3: Remind me to take Enter the Dragon out of the Beta Max when we get back to base, will you?

Where is the fun in that? You know you want finishing moves I mean even Deus ex Human Resources had them!

LOL Elvis could have that wallhack gun the "farsight" and be able to quick scope you from anywhere on the map.

Just duel wield the DY357-LX magnums, one shot one kill. However an alien weapon with the secondary fire of the dragon would rock. Looks like a gun but it is a mine. I would think that would be fun if the aliens dropped those when they died.