Some things I've noticed that (should probably) be changed.

This isn't me complaining that some things aren't in the game (I know it's in alpha), but rather, some things that I've seen and maybe you guys might want to do differently.

A) The chinook having a VERY limited amount of fuel. So limited that it can't reach very far terror sites. I don't know if you did that intentionally or not (to be more considerate of where you place your base?), but it's going to make it very hard to get anywhere not on your continent.

B) I don't know if this is a bug or not, but my game keeps crashing when three fighters try to ( I assume; all three of the little triangles are over my base) I guess, base assault? I'm going to start a new game and see if it's an isolated incident.

C) The way the chinook lands sometimes restricts the armored car from leaving the craft. Maybe make those side doors big enough for it to go out? Or maybe make sure the chinook lands more than 3 tiles away from the walls of the map?

Also, I've noticed that the UFOs appear WAAAAY too frequently. And the sites have like 4 aliens max. Now, I would rather have fewer ufo spottings and MUCH more aliens at the sites. But that's just me.

Also, I've noticed that the percentages on the weapons accuracy also don't mean jack. I had 4 hits in a row with the pistol on a 0% chance. Have you guys noticed that?

Also, the civs sometimes appear invisible.

Also, it appears that if a bullet goes ANYWHERE NEAR your soldiers, it will hit him. Regardless of stance.

I also don't know if this is a bug, but you can apparently use alien weapons before you research them.

UFO's and their crews are not really balanced at the moment.

They are planned to spawn in waves rather than in a constant trickle so numbers should be variable.

The latest update has increased the number of crews on the smallest UFO which should help a little with the challenge.

The accuracy numbers can be well off, hitting on 0% is not uncommon while there have been screenshots showing 42000% hit chances.

It appears to be a display bug but it could also be a problem with the accuracy calculation.

Some of the invisible enemies and civilians are down to missing animations.

The new build has all of the currently finished animations, unlike the previous builds which had the majority removed to prevent early leaks of the content.

The game engine assigns a stopping chance to objects.

A human sized target has a stopping chance of 100% while standing and 60% while kneeling.

This has been discussed quite a lot (in threads talking about shot deviation if I remember rightly) as it prevents near misses and cannot be altered outside of the game code.

You are able to use alien weapons you find on the ground at any time but you cannot use them very well (very poor accuracy), you are unable to keep them after the battles (automatically sold) , and you cannot reload them.

The game doesn't appear to be able to lock out the use of items depending on research, it simply prevents you from being able to see or build them so you cannot take them into ground combat at all.

The accuracy numbers can be well off, hitting on 0% is not uncommon while there have been screenshots showing 42000% hit chances.

It appears to be a display bug but it could also be a problem with the accuracy calculation.

Also, I've noticed that when using a shotgun you have no accuracy at all, it doesn't even display 0% when you get in a certain range.