Ramping up difficulty

Name

Recently I have been thinking about difficultly and how game ramp it up. And how I think some xenonauts aspects could work.

Locking the AI might work if it is a complex locking system, and not teh xcom 2012 version. So If on easy/normal the AI does not cooperate. I think this is not a very good idea. I believe it could work if the no co op is fixed by having an alien leader present. And Maybe locking more complex things like falling back, ambushes, etc.

I am curious about the idea of researching aliens and getting damge bonuses. maybe on harder difficulties the bonuses could be removed. Maybe interogating leaders could bring up a text about how they atttack/think on easy/normal.

Lets have debates about my ideas and your own.

Thanks for reading

When I thought of writing this I had more ideas but I forgot... Will edit OP

Recently I have been thinking about difficultly and how game ramp it up. And how I think some xenonauts aspects could work.

Locking the AI might work if it is a complex locking system, and not teh xcom 2012 version. So If on easy/normal the AI does not cooperate. I think this is not a very good idea. I believe it could work if the no co op is fixed by having an alien leader present. And Maybe locking more complex things like falling back, ambushes, etc.

I am curious about the idea of researching aliens and getting damge bonuses. maybe on harder difficulties the bonuses could be removed. Maybe interogating leaders could bring up a text about how they atttack/think on easy/normal.

Lets have debates about my ideas and your own.

Thanks for reading

When I thought of writing this I had more ideas but I forgot... Will edit OP

The AI isn't close to being finished yet. I think you might want to until it's more mature before you spend a lot of time on this line of thinking.