Mod Idea USCMC

Hoss

The title pretty much says it all. I thought of this earlier tonight while playing the alpha, and whilst having a particular good ground mission, the line from Aliens popped in my head, Hudson talking about his team of ultimate badasses. And this led to my thought, of a complete Colonial Marine Corps mod. It would be fairly involved (I assume, I know precisely zip about the process) as it would involve replacing at minimum all the soldier and weapon graphics. Other options could include dropship graphics, APC replacing the Hunter, etc. It was just an idea floating around that I figured I would throw out there if anyone has the inclination.

Let us know how you get on with the Flash game. It really takes out a lot of the book keeping of the board game. Mainly the first reactions are "bloody hell! I'm being slaughtered!" I know mine was.

The Aliens RPG, also from Leading Edge also provides excellent background material for the Aliens Universe, before others got their paws into it. I noticed recently that they go fairly cheaply on E00bay, for less than £10 in fact. Highly recommended.