ls35a

UFO Extraterrestrials 2 seems to have fallen off the map

The selected soldier looks like a drag queen. He definitely isn't female. =)

And the 3 clones of baldy? Hilarious!

Explosive Enemy - Nh` Minol

The Nh`Minol is very similar to the Nh`Theol in its appearance as well as it`s vulnerabilities, however it is far more agile and appears to possess an abnormally high degree of visual acuity making it a formidable opponent. The most dangerous aspect of this specimen is that upon it`s death the Nh`Minol explodes. While no cybernetic enhancements have been detected it is assumed that some type of bio chemical explosive has been surgically implanted. Further analysis has been difficult due to a lack of substantial Nh`Minol body parts post detonation.

UFO_ET%20Nh_Minol1.jpg

I guess we'll see the game in half 2014 at best.

It's a pity since it seems developed enough for release from the screenshots. I fear they keep adding features, creating then problems and thus needing massive tweaking e rewriting of the codes so delaying and delaying. It is so many years we are waiting for it :(

Hopefully they don't have an over-zealous moderator like they did at their last version of the forums. That guy killed them pretty quickly.

The recent screenies don't do much for me. Maybe I've been waiting so many years my taste has changed. Or perhaps it's the changes behind the scenes when Battle for mercury was unveiled.

Thanks for the heads-up about that forum opening Raziel1981. I've been checking their site regularly but hadn't spotted that. Makes me hope that the game's launch is still imminent after all.

I really dislike the art style.

I only had issue with all that bloaty, dark artwork inside the alien ships. It even made me avoid ever entering any of them unless I absolutely had to, because I found it so ugly and annoying. All the other artwork everywhere else, that I really liked.

Yeah the artwork is not the best - but the game mechanics are a lot of fun especially the later version with the mod (UFO Part1).. I hope they have learned even more...looking forward to it ;-)

Yeah I believe I pointed it out previously

http://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php/3587-UFO-Extraterrestrials-2-seems-to-have-fallen-off-the-map/page11

Actually their has been a massive burst of traffic (relatively speaking for Chaos Concept). They got a paid spoke's person to communicate on the forum, their uploaded pictures of several alien ships and are quite frequently (around once a week) updating the website with new content. Oh and they of course moved the release date to Q2 2014 (again...). But I think that this is the big one, they certainly seem to be gearing up for a release.

I've been over at the forums there a little - two things I note are that there may be a Shadows over Earth game *and* a battle for Mercury game sort of in parallel. But mainly there are hints of a SHADO type moon base, which is going to be simply great to see.