[27.3] Cleaner Cell Instant 100% Game crash

Yeah, exactly that I have reported too. Good to have an 2nd Report in that. It´s not only Cleaner Cells, the same happens if you make Crash-Sites. And it make no Difference if the Cleaner-Base show up then or is there already.

In both you get the same CTD. Have tested it out yesterday after I reported the same CTD-Bug.

1 hour ago, Alienkiller said:

Yeah, exactly that I have reported too. Good to have an 2nd Report in that. It´s not only Cleaner Cells, the same happens if you make Crash-Sites. And it make no Difference if the Cleaner-Base show up then or is there already.

In both you get the same CTD. Have tested it out yesterday after I reported the same CTD-Bug.

@Chris This issue I feel like is different. @Alienkiller unlocked by completing 2 cleaner cells and on his save cleaner base show up and he has options. In my gameplay I unlocked cleaner base by completing 1 cleaner cell by capturing alien leader and collecting 18/18 computer desks on Commander(61 turns). My game dies instantly with 0 logs created when I got loaded to Geoscope. So I feel like that's different set of issues.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

@CaptainSPrice You got the Problem some days later then myself. I canceld the Attack on the 2nd Cell and tried it later after the Cleaner Base showed up. There I did 3 different trys:

1. an attack on the Cleaner Cells (same CTD)

2. an attack on an Alien Crash-Site (same CTD)

3. not doing Missions of that or Terror etc. (game runs fully normal)

And I tried 2 different Things before the Cleaner-Base show up:

1. an Attack on the Cleaner Cell or an Alien Crash-Site before the Cleaner Base show up (same CTD)

2. not doing Missions of that or Terror etc. (game runs fully normal)

With that Tests I done several times yesterday, the only best outcome wasn´t to make tactical Missions anymore to avoid that CTD.

The Devs are working on it and let´s hope that this CTD is gone with the new Hotfix, which should come today or the next days. We are not the only ones, which have that strange CTD.

Edited by Alienkiller

49 minutes ago, CaptainSPrice said:

@Chris This issue I feel like is different. @Alienkiller unlocked by completing 2 cleaner cells and on his save cleaner base show up and he has options. In my gameplay I unlocked cleaner base by completing 1 cleaner cell by capturing alien leader and collecting 18/18 computer desks on Commander(61 turns). My game dies instantly with 0 logs created when I got loaded to Geoscope. So I feel like that's different set of issues.

The bug is just that one of the research pop-ups that is triggered by revealing the Cleaner HQ has an error in it. So I'm pretty sure it's the same bug, you both found different ways of causing it :)