[27.3] PVT Reaction Fire and HP gain Bug or settings?

• CaptainSPrice changed the title to [27.3] PVT Reaction Fire and HP gain Bug or settings?
14 hours ago, CaptainSPrice said:

PVT Soldiers performed insane amount reaction fire against aliens and they only gained this amount of stats - that is literly strange to me. Randomly +1 Reaction fire and literly 0 HP gain. For me this is strange.

image.thumb.png.8584142314f1c8544072aa1fab7341c1.png

user_pvt_reflex_stat_gain_bug_-11.json 1.57 MB · 0 downloads

Have you had different results on other missions?

The Reflexes progression being low is strange, because that's gained by leaving TU unspent at the end of the player's turn. Were you firing with those soldiers during their turn, or always leaving all their TU for the end of the turn?

@Chris I am literally spamming reaction fire, no Aiming at all. For me reaction fire more beneficial. When I play late game I spam smoke grenades and manually AIM Machine guns on the ground where alien stands inside smoke because bullets ignore smoke and hit them. Best way for you to verify if reaction fire has been done it's by checking number of bullets left in machine guns. Most of the time machine guns perform 3 bullets reaction fire.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

@Chris For me for a long time there is something wrong with soldiers getting proper stats.

1. The moment when they get injured

2. Later when they are Maj or Col

It feels like in order to get for example +2 time units or something else I get +1 or 0.

It's like someone lift up stats requirements. 

Literally the best for you to confirm it:

1. By writing on paper or notepad the requirements for soldier to gain stats.

2. Watch past livestreams on youtube to see how many soldiers performed reaction fire or other type of stats. 

3. Compare paper stats with end mission screen stats.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

29 minutes ago, CaptainSPrice said:

@Chris For me for a long time there is something wrong with soldiers getting proper stats.

1. The moment when they get injured

2. Later when they are Maj or Col

It feels like in order to get for example +2 time units or something else I get +1 or 0.

It's like someone lift up stats requirements. 

Literally the best for you to confirm it:

1. By writing on paper or notepad the requirements for soldier to gain stats.

2. Watch past livestreams on youtube to see how many soldiers performed reaction fire or other type of stats. 

3. Compare paper stats with end mission screen stats.

Thanks. The save game is all I needed to check what was happening, it's fine. I looked into it for a bit and it was just a multiplier being set wrong. I'll include the fix in the next hotfix.