[v27.2] Smoke Grenade Launcher x2 Bugs

Smoke Grenade Launcher removes -2 armor and destroy items on the ground. Also i can destroy bodies of killed or stunned aliens. On screen you see alien body - when you open inventory = destroyed item.

image.thumb.png.d72da5c5c6f2ddc0c19c1099f71c0e29.png

There is also a bug where when player is using smoke grenade launcher - when you got last bullet in grenade launcher -> take a shot = out of ammo -> next round you reload = game crash --- i noticed it only happends after 7-8 turns of gameplay. 

Please fix this weapon - Smoke grenade launcher its the most OP weapon for abusing game mechanics please to beat game in easy way xD.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

36 minutes ago, CaptainSPrice said:

Smoke Grenade Launcher removes -2 armor and destroy items on the ground. Also i can destroy bodies of killed or stunned aliens. On screen you see alien body - when you open inventory = destroyed item.

image.thumb.png.d72da5c5c6f2ddc0c19c1099f71c0e29.png

There is also a bug where when player is using smoke grenade launcher - when you got last bullet in grenade launcher -> take a shot = out of ammo -> next round you reload = game crash --- i noticed it only happends after 7-8 turns of gameplay. 

Please fix this weapon - Smoke grenade launcher its the most OP weapon for abusing game mechanics please to beat game in easy way xD.

Thanks. Is this the MARS smoke grenades, or the HEVY smoke grenades?

11 hours ago, CaptainSPrice said:

@ChrisIf people gonna start using Smoke Grenade Launcher - after 7/8 turns they gonna experience crash - always happening when you reload Grenade launcher clip at that gameplay stage.

If that's a bug you've encountered, please provide save games and logs for the crash (details in thread below). I'll try and find some time to test it today based purely on your text description, but I've got a lot to do and there's no guarantee I'll be able to reproduce it anyway.

@Chris you gonna be able to reproduce it with ez - just keep using Smoke Grenade Launcher - because this bug is very randomized - it's like - you gonna crash - reload save and game gonna work for 7-8 turn until you reload Grenade launcher again. Use my save i uploaded. Ofcourse you can kinda get mad at me, because i am a little bit abusing game mechanics in gameplay into my advantage xD.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

3 hours ago, CaptainSPrice said:

@Chris you gonna be able to reproduce it with ez - just keep using Smoke Grenade Launcher - because this bug is very randomized - it's like - you gonna crash - reload save and game gonna work for 7-8 turn until you reload Grenade launcher again. Use my save i uploaded. Ofcourse you can kinda get mad at me, because i am a little bit abusing game mechanics in gameplay into my advantage xD.

You need to upload the save and the log so the devs can see what's going on. It may be a bug specific to you or something that has broken in your particular run-through. A screenshot isn't really any use to them. 

Edited by Emily_F
Update; soz I see you did upload one in a separate post

19 hours ago, CaptainSPrice said:

I've tried to reproduce it and I wasn't able to. If it happens again, please post the most recent save (the game autosaves at start / end of turn) and the logs so we can see what's happening. Otherwise we can't fix the bug.