[v27.2] Cleaner Cell Mission is still not fixed

When i captured alien leader and moved him to dropship it's still not detect him as complete part of the mission. Next when i press Abort Mission to simply get the items i already connected - it crashes games at map screen.

To be honest i am playing last 2 campaings on Commander difficulty - it's like too many Cleaners spawn and makes game laggy, longer it takes to end Enemy turn and not the mention every 2 turns like 2x3=6 in total spawn on 3 different locations. After 20 turns it's like Cleaner Zerg on the map.

user_cleaner_cell_bugged-10.json output.log output.log.1

Edited by CaptainSPrice

• CaptainSPrice changed the title to [v27.2] Cleaner Cell Mission is still not fixed
1 hour ago, CaptainSPrice said:

When i captured alien leader and moved him to dropship it's still not detect him as complete part of the mission. Next when i press Abort Mission to simply get the items i already connected - it crashes games at map screen.

To be honest i am playing last 2 campaings on Commander difficulty - it's like too many Cleaners spawn and makes game laggy, longer it takes to end Enemy turn and not the mention every 2 turns like 2x3=6 in total spawn on 3 different locations. After 20 turns it's like Cleaner Zerg on the map.

user_cleaner_cell_bugged-10.json 1.65 MB · 0 downloads output.log 3.51 MB · 0 downloads output.log.1 10 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, you're right. We'll have a look and get that fixed.

But if you're getting to turn 20 and getting zerged by Cleaners, you should have left earlier - so maybe we need to spawn more reinforcements to make sure you do. You shouldn't be able to stand and fight them for very long.

@ChrisI already experienced how to play on this map and i have to say you created the most exploitable/abusive map in Xenonauts-2. And i am telling you, if you not nerf spawning Cleaners in this type of mission = Early game Colonels. Chris i dont know if you watched my YT videos from the past when i was playing Xeno-2 but if you gonna watch my gameplay style - you gonna notice i got skills on finding exploits/abusing game mechanics. If i am telling you this is exploitable, you better check it and verify yourself how to play this mission and beat it in other ways.

Edited by CaptainSPrice

Why the Devs should change Missions which can done from 99% of the Gamers? The Player have to adjust to a Mission, not the Mission to the Player. And if such an Mission is Time-Limited before you get overruned from the Enemys, it makes much more fun.

I haven´t played such an Cleaner-Cell Mission yet, but every other Cleaner Mission we had in Betatests and they worked very good. 20 Rounds for such an Mission should be OK.

But the Catching Life-Bug don´t read good.