[v27.2 base] Armory cannot edit loadout of unassigned soldiers

Just came back from mission, some soldiers are injured, some wounded. I wanted to organize my squad for the next mission, only to find that I can't remove armor from the wounded soldier. In fact, I can't edit anything on the loadout of Unassigned soldiers, but seem to be able to on those assigned to the Dropship. It wasn't like this in v27.1
Click / drag on any equipment has no effect, can't click on Armour drop-down either. I can click on Loadout and select a new preset loadout, but that's about it.

user_day_14_manual_save-3.json

1 hour ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Just came back from mission, some soldiers are injured, some wounded. I wanted to organize my squad for the next mission, only to find that I can't remove armor from the wounded soldier. In fact, I can't edit anything on the loadout of Unassigned soldiers, but seem to be able to on those assigned to the Dropship. It wasn't like this in v27.1
Click / drag on any equipment has no effect, can't click on Armour drop-down either. I can click on Loadout and select a new preset loadout, but that's about it.

user_day_14_manual_save-3.json 340.34 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yes, I can reproduce this. This is probably a side effect of a bugfix we made to the Sentry Guns in the last hotfix, hopefully it'll be easy to correct.