[v27.2 geoscape] Access Lift built twice in new base

Just started a new game with v27.2, built main base in Africa, and started a second base in Asia (and a third in America). After 12 days I got a popup saying that "The following buildins have finished construction at our facility in Asia:
* Access Lift
* Access Lift
* Hangar

"Access Lift" is shown as being built twice. I did not get a second popup talking about the Access Lift being built in America at the same time, so it looks like all the facilities built in the same game-tick are (incorrectly) combined into a single popup.

accesslift.jpg

auto_strategy_after_combat-2.json

2 hours ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Just started a new game with v27.2, built main base in Africa, and started a second base in Asia (and a third in America). After 12 days I got a popup saying that "The following buildins have finished construction at our facility in Asia:
* Access Lift
* Access Lift
* Hangar

"Access Lift" is shown as being built twice. I did not get a second popup talking about the Access Lift being built in America at the same time, so it looks like all the facilities built in the same game-tick are (incorrectly) combined into a single popup.

accesslift.jpg

auto_strategy_after_combat-2.json 331.14 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, that's exactly what's happening. Fixing this would take a surprising amount of effort so it's quite low down on our fix list (we didn't think many people would build two bases at the same time).

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

Thanks. Yeah, that's exactly what's happening. Fixing this would take a surprising amount of effort so it's quite low down on our fix list (we didn't think many people would build two bases at the same time).

OnAfterBaseBuild, loop all extant bases, while (duplicate build dates found) baseCreateDate[i]++;

That's the simple (imo) hack-fix anyways. But if it's more complex than that then it's probably not a high-priority fix.

Edited by SoftwareSimian

11 minutes ago, SoftwareSimian said:

OnAfterBaseBuild, loop all extant bases, while (duplicate build dates found) baseCreateDate[i]++;

That's the simple (imo) hack-fix anyways. But if it's more complex than that then it's probably not a high-priority fix.

Yes, it's more complex than that. If it was that easy it'd already be fixed :)