V27.1 Experimental Released (Closed Beta)

This is the first hotfix for V27 and unfortunately it breaks save games.

I'm going to put V27 on the Experimental Legacy / Legacy branches but I wouldn't suggest trying to play it, as it will crash when the Cleaner Headquarters mission is revealed.

Changelog:

• The game will now correctly remember changes to Settings if you exit the game.
  • Fixed a crash that occured when the Cleaner HQ was revealed.
  • Fixed the Geoscape speed buttons not appearing in the tutorial.
  • The first UFO wave now appears about a week earlier, and the Abduction mission is also moved forward a similar amount. I've then added in a second wave of Scout UFOs after that, before the Destroyers start appearing.
  • Updated the starting soldier loadouts a bit, and ensured that all starting soldiers (in particular Assault and Shield guys) have enough Strength to carry their starting loadout.
  • The Air Combat deployment zone is now a semicircle ring.
  • Fixed the timing on the "reinforcements have arrived" notification on the Cleaner Intel Hub mission, which was previously triggering too early.
  • Fixed the Effects line for soldier armour tooltips showing a double negative when there is an Accuracy penalty.
  • The Accuracy tooltip on the Soldier Equip screen no longer shows the title "Bravery".
  • Set up tooltips for the new Anti-Aliasing options in the Settings panel.
  • Fixed the inconsistent paperdoll shadow darkness between Tactical and Combat armour in the Soldier Equip screen.