Newbie joins the fight

Tunza

Cheers all.

It was year 1997 when i laid my hands first time on the UFO:Terror from the Deep, needless to say my summer was ruined and i got hooked with TBS-genre. After i managed to win the game (that took very much time and nerves) i finished the original UFO: Enemy Unkown, Laser Squad for the Amiga and tried X-COM: Apocalypse. There's also spot in my heart for Soldiers at War.

After the "golden years" of TBS i've been mostly playing Football Manager series and occassionally tested potentially good turn based games, like Silent Storm and Altar's UFO-series (those were pretty entertaining). I remember few bad games too, like awful Squad Leader. But what i've been really waiting is good updated version of the original UFO. I got somewhat excited when firaxis announced the "remake", then i learned that it's going to be watered on some parts and lost my interest. Couple of days ago i was looking for upcoming TBS-games and found this one. For me, this is the most important game currently in development. And i like to say to developers--> Thank you for making this, it's going to be hell of a game when released.

-Tunza-

Welcome aboard Tunza! Glad you joined us in the barrel :)

Scoot over HWP! Ow! Hey Gorlam that's my foot!

I know.. and I will keep stepping on it until you get my name right. :mad:

Hi and welcome to the forum Tunza. Always nice to see another X-com enthusiast. (although we have an official introduction thread over here: clicky!) :P

Edited by Gorlom