To much female power

Templer

Sorry dude but exception is the rule, while we may say that in general women are out numbered by men in the worlds armed forces can you state that every squad in every army has this rule?

While you say that men are generally stronger than women and that generally speaking this may be correct but can you say that a group of random people wouldn't have more stronger women than men?

Like I say, sorry dude but the answer to both is no

This is a big planet with billions of human inhabitants the chances of three women in one squad being stronger may be slim but to say its unrealistic is very short sighted indeed, you have been watching too much telly or you havent been out in the real world long enough to see that everything like this is not just possible but mostley exists.

Pigs have four legs: fact - not true, I have seen with my own eyes a pig with not four, not eight but twelve legs, it didn't last long but it was a single pig with twelve legs it's unrealistic but true. (The pig was here in the uk, the farmer was aquainted with my farther but thats all the information I have, I was a little boy at the time approximately 35 years ago.)

Huh? The saying is that exception is not the rule.

I thought we'd beaten this topic to death ages ago.

There is a way of tweaking the percentage if, for whatever reason, you are not happy with either the concept or distribution.

For more on the whys of the whole thing:-

Further reading

More further reading

Yet Further reading

Now onto the important stuff. Who's for an 6 legged Scout Piglet racing across the battlescape? Xenopiglet. Would it take up a single slot in the Chinook or could a soldier carry it like a device?

Now onto the important stuff. Who's for an 6 legged Scout Piglet racing across the battlescape? Xenopiglet. Would it take up a single slot in the Chinook or could a soldier carry it like a device?

I think that is ridiculous.

Surely you would go for a full sized pig and let it carry a soldier as a device?

Xenonaut hog cavalry.