Build V16.1 Released!

Just did some testing using the new patch over a fresh install. (v16 stand alone-> v16 to v16.1 (tass), v16.1 to v16.2(v2, chris))

I've managed to have one CTD on the farm map so far out of about 10 or so missions, both caesan or otherwise. That one CTD was actually against sebillian troops, light scout, and on reloading the save several times I wasn't actually able to reproduce it. Strangely enough there was still an invisible friendly on the map. I can send the save if interested.

So although I still had that one CTD, playability has increased for me heaps. I've only had one mission against a crashed scout so far, caesan, and it went without a hitch. Will see how I go once I get into larger battles.

So I'm pretty sure all the fixes made so far are actually working, there might just be more offending units.

Edit: Just had another CTD, similar scenario: sebillian troops, scout, farm, a couple invisible friendlies. Couldn't get to reproduce again.

Edited by Blaster

Hello. New Xenonauts gamer finally here.. I´m really glad to help to this project.. been looking close for a long time ago to this, and I think now is the best oportunity to give a hand being a "alpha tester" to the project.. (I´m not happy with the "remake" XCOM: EU)

I also experienced a few crashes, one in a Hidden Movement in a Tactical Mission in a Farm.. and the other engaging a UFO.. I have the version of the game downloaded directly from Desura and with the Tass (16>16.1) and Chris (v16.1>v16.2) fixes applied.

Also I wanted to know how Can I link my profile (the account that I used to purchase the game) to the forums, sorry about my "bad english" not my native language, I´m really trying hard, also, old classic X-COM fanboy over here :D.

Thanks!

edit: the game looks awesome!

Edited by Ãœbermensch