First I spent 10 minutes searching for an answer to this question, so I apologize if this is a repost. (I can't believe I'm the only one asking this). So here it goes!

Can I preorder the Mac OS version of the game? Is the Mac version available as a beta testing?

Side note... I just finished a 14 hour straight marathon playing Fraxis version of Xcom on the Xbox... I enjoyed it but it felt empty, that is not that much depth. Great game and I enjoyed it but I wanted more... I wanted Xenonauts!!!

Time to get some sleep thanks for you time.

Have a great weekend!!! :cool:

The mac version is being alpha tested alongside the windows version (and I believe a linux compatible version, something about a wine wrapper version I think, not my field sorry).

There is no specific mac pre order though, it is all the same thing until you download the one you want to help test.

Fantastic! Thank you for the information. If I could suggest more advertising that it will support the other OS's on the web page. I found it only under the FAQ then was unable to figure out how to buy it. As the normal process says nothing about the purchase being for Mac, just pay here and download. No biggie, I just thought the fan-base for this type of game is small and I would hate to see you guys lose potential sales. Coders work their asses off, it's not easy to code, remember never take your yearly income and divide it by the hours worked for the year.. ouch it's painful!!!

Long live the late night coders!!!

thanks everyone for your help, I'm off to buy a copy now! Really excited about playing this...