Beta Delay

The mouse was an aberrant design born of hitler's want for a war winning superweapon but the super heavy (considering that it originally built to counter the mouse and spearhead an assault on the Siegfried line) and the 2nd tank are fairly normal designs, just that the froggie would probably be called an assault gun today.

That soviet one is a fake, though. It never existed.

A new build announcement is unlikely to be posted before the build is ready to go. If you check back, there have been cases in the past when a new build was posted as about to be uploaded, or due to be uploaded on a certain date, then something gets in the way, it doesn't get uploaded and people start posting "where is it????". Once bitten, twice shy and all that. The last "news" was in the development board, Chris was considering releasing the first test batch of maps to those people interested in testing new maps.

Chris stated that 17 would be the last build before a long while. That's why he wanted to fix it as much as he could so that we had something to play with in the meantime.

We can expect a lot more features in the next build, but a lot more bugs as well. Still eager to test it? :P

Remaking an epic masterpiece game as this, really does take a lot of time. I will look forward to the complete game when it is finished as much as possible, since most remakes of this game have missed their marks and died a horrible death. :) -too many compromises and missing game play content.

• 2 months later...
I'd say there is quite difference between a drone and a tank :P Though original game's HWP did look like tank even though it was too small to be one. I have no clue what the heck it was.*shrugs*(yeah, its called tank, but come on, what kind of tank is that small? Then again, I guess.. Eh whatever)

The Luchs?

alg35005.jpg

I'd say there is quite difference between a drone and a tank :P Though original game's HWP did look like tank even though it was too small to be one. I have no clue what the heck it was.*shrugs*(yeah, its called tank, but come on, what kind of tank is that small? Then again, I guess.. Eh whatever)
The Luchs?

alg35005.jpg

It's the german Wiesel! It is so small that it fits into a medium transport helicopter (CH-53).

wiesel001op6.jpg

wiesel001op6.jpg

wiesel001op6.jpg.2451e080b956f2c5bc98ebb

It's the german Wiesel! It is so small that it fits into a medium transport helicopter (CH-53).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1851[/ATTACH]

No!

This is the "Luchs" a WW2 reconnaissance tank, built on the base of the light Panzerkampfwagen II.

Your "Wiesel" is a modern light armored vehicle used in parachute and mountain-troop units of the Bundeswehr.