Return of the King (in a way)

Xenonauts is a tool to discover Earth's greatest commanders and eliminate them.

Is that inferring that Earth's greatest commanders are us? Well, the tool is still in Alpha I suppose.

h, he was probably caught by "Add human psionics and blaster bombs as part of the game" crowd

No, I'm sure we were at the cinema that night.

Well, as long as he didn't get impregnated.:P

On a more serious note: we don't think the Firaxis guys didn't take out their 'competion'? By competion, I mean their betters.:eek:

On even more serious note, that would be completely unnecessary as even if they weren't XCOM fans, they still have more publicity than Xenonauts plus since they are released on different sides they don't affect each others sale much. Well, okay, Xenonauts benefits from Firaxis' xcom because it brought some publicity to it.

I know, but you haven't yet experienced that part of my sense of humor that thinks responding seriously to jokes is funny :P So I decided to let you experience it~

Also, you should yourself lighten up, you said you were joking twice and in middle debated few of my points which invites me to debate them back ;) Of course, if you want to, I can debate it. I love debating~