Having different HM screens for various environments is certainly a good idea.

The option to pick a HM screen from a pool - say, from a specified folder - is even better IMHO. Building such a folder for UFO ET was so much fun!

Too sad i can't draw complex pictures. Learning will took a couple of months which i don't have.

On the slightly other topic, here's couple of speedpaints i recorded while drawing stuff for this wonderful mod.

Ceasan officer (

)

Ceasan psion (

)

They are kind of messy, and man it's hard to find a good cc-friendly music. But if you are interested - feel free to browse and comment mod and videos alike.

Sorry for bumping this without providing any fanart :(, but I just have to comment on those vids a333.

Those were really interesting to watch and the images themselves look really really good. Is that you drawing those images?

thanks for the bump Gorlom. I'd missed those clips. As if I didn't appreciate a333's art enough already. Now, that I've seen just what goes into it, even more impressed. Did anyone else find watching them and the music amazingly relaxing too?

Thank you for the kind words guys, it matters very much for me.

Those were really interesting to watch and the images themselves look really really good. Is that you drawing those images?

Yep, those are for Alien Class Analysis mod, timelapse-recorded.

Did anyone else find watching them and the music amazingly relaxing too?

Man it's so hard to find a good music with a proper license. I've tried to find something close to the x-com OST, but with little success. So i've stopped on some dark ambient samples.

there's another video of andron, and then i've stopped recording since the vids became kinda repetitious and boring.

there's another video of andron, and then i've stopped recording since the vids became kinda repetitious and boring.

:( I would love more of them!

Priceless. Even more priceless was me killing my inner grammar Nazi when I found a missing word. Curse my friend. He's slowly converting me. Let us hope it doesn't happen; he's also a Brony. ;)

.to say nothing about Seblians who have the [mis]fortune of being shoved in there...

Yeah, that actually should be about sebillians, because there can be only 2-4 ceasans in a small scout, as far as i know. And it's sebillians, who are bigger, badder and stupid, sometimes flying in close company of 8.

Even more priceless was me killing my inner grammar Nazi when I found a missing word.

Wonderful. Now could you please resurrect him, so i can be a bit better in english?

I would like to at some point. I feel like I can do a better job at it after getting the artbook.

Also a shout-out to the maker of the Pretty In Pink picture. I'm super excited to have that in a hardcover book.

lrpi1Vt.png

Something I did for a fun challenge on Twitter. Done in a pseudo-Terror from the Deep style. Reference is the official Sebillian Interrogation artwork. Maybe this is how I would personally remake/demake Xenonauts.

Edited by EvilEagles
  • Like 1

I was skimming this thread like a light drone, and saw the Sebb regeneration thing, I remember a remark about how their hide could make a fashionable bullet-proof vest, so my fanart request is a Female Xenonaut in the living quarters look in the mirror posing with a Sebbillian hide plasma-proof vest. ;)

lrpi1Vt.png

Something I did for a fun challenge on Twitter. Done in a pseudo-Terror from the Deep style. Reference is the official Sebillian Interrogation artwork. Maybe this is how I would personally remake/demake Xenonauts.

Only just seen this, but that is awesome :)

Only just seen this, but that is awesome :)

Yep I'm done being an artist. I'm retiring. There is nothing else for me to achieve now.