Hey guys!

Figured there might be some drawfags among us who've wasted our time drawing Xenonauts/Xcom fanart, figured I'd get the ball rolling by posting a couple of MSPaint pictures I drew over the last few days. I used Microsoft Paint because a) I only have a laptop touchpad to draw with and b) the aliasing on the pixels is reminiscent of X-Com.

Anyway, yeah, these'll appear small, but here are some previews- to see full image click the link under the thumbnail:

xcom.jpg

http://x-com.org.uk/img/xcom.png

Floater battle.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/w2jb6a.png

I hope I'm not the only one!

xcom.jpg

Floater battle.jpg

xcom.jpg.9147c727b31ec2008bfd97969622a26

577e7c9e75936_Floaterbattle.jpg.6d4b7493

Haha, thanks- microsoft paint is a harsh mistress. I need to practise, so I'm taking requests.

Anything that gets posted, I'll draw if you ask me :D

Can you draw a XXXXXXXX doing XXXXXXXXXX =p Hmmmm, why is that blacked out? Odd.

How about a crashed scout surrounded by a field of proximity mines, and an X-Com operative hiding in a tree nearby...

In base assault, the easiest way to defend your base was to mine the hell out of the access lift with proxy grenades. Could we have an "access lift after a base assault", please?

Do you do crossovers? I'd like to see a predator hunting a chryssalid while an X-com operative is trying to bite the head of a Xenomorph (yes the human gnawing on the head of the alien ^^)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1514[/ATTACH]

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ut4sxv.png

REQUEST 2 DONE!

This one is the aftermath/cleanup of an access lift following base defence :3

This is my favorite one so far. The janitor is awesome! Although when I typed "janitor" I realized that I would have liked it even more to see Roger Wilco pushing the shovel. :P Then again, you haven't yet said whether you do crossovers or not.

those are awesome ThreeJumps, how about enemy friendly fire - a sectopod standing behind a sectoid while preparing to fire on a soldier?

How about you draw as drawing that shows us what REALLY happens to aliens once they are interrogated and what happens to corpses you sell :P

Phew, anyone else gonna post arts?

I have some but it sucks and the forum veterans have already seen it. Also I'm not taking requests. :P

mj5rb8.jpg

2zthv6r.jpg

can u do what happened to chris on his hols ..thes been some theorys (return of the king thread)

ps love to get your stuff as wallpaper for comp thx

sent you some points as thanks (just found you can wanted to try it)

Edited by mordenkien
sucking up

Actually, yes, strategy game fans do surprisingly little fan art :P Deviant art doesn't really feature much art either. Art is nowadays mainly done by young people interested in their anime and cartoons and comics and whatever games young people play!

(And yes, I know that I'm 18 and younger than most of you ;P)