[v25.5 - Ground Combat] Enemy turn won't complete in timely manner (10+ minutes)

Melee

Description:  Enemy turn taking minutes and not completing.
What Happened:  Playing normally, reached enemy turn that won't end.
Further information:  Log, save attached. Load save and end turn, wait...  Psyon left of drop ship was on top of mesa at start of mission and jumped down this turn. Normal for them to be on top? Throwing a smoke grenade with Morris allows turn to complete but civilian beside dropship dies.

output.log auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-125.json

Edited by Melee

• Melee changed the title to [v25.5 - Ground Combat] Enemy turn won't complete in timely manner (10+ minutes)
10 hours ago, Melee said:

Description:  Enemy turn taking minutes and not completing.
What Happened:  Playing normally, reached enemy turn that won't end.
Further information:  Log, save attached. Load save and end turn, wait...  Psyon left of drop ship was on top of mesa at start of mission and jumped down this turn. Normal for them to be on top? Throwing a smoke grenade with Morris allows turn to complete but civilian beside dropship dies.

output.log 7.55 MB · 0 downloads auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-125.json 1.65 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Yeah, I'm getting this too.

I'm pretty sure the issue here is that the local civilian with the gun takes a shot at the Psyon and ends up getting Mind Controlled, and I guess the AI isn't set up to deal with gaining control over a new unit that way. We'll take a look.