[1.65/X.CE V0.35.0] Pataschka's 70s NPA Force

Pataschka

+ Added optional file Pataschka's 70s NPA Force (no uniform) which adds new guns and a new aircraft from Pataschka's 70s NPA Force but without new uniforms and ranks

This modification requires Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack XCE to work. 
Make sure that in the launcher "Pataschka's 70s NPA Force" prioritized higher than Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack XCE 

This modification changes rank images, uniforms and operatives photo to look like Japanese National Police Agency of the 1970s . Also this modification adds two new ballistic weapons (Japanese Revolver New Nambu M60 and Rifle Howa Type 64) and a new japanese aircraft intercepter F104 Starfighter. The reskins of the armors and charaters portraits are based on the Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack XCE. I didn't make the original armor and character images, I only edited them to have camo reskins and added insignias. All the credits goes to the original authors of the Jsleezy's Real Fighter Portrait Pack XCE modification. Characters photos were edited to have appropriate uniform reskins. New rank images were made from scratch by me though I used images from the internet as a base.

This modification uses custom sounds for new weapons and adds new research which gives a player the possibility to build F104 Starfighter aircraft. It's stats are basically the same as for F17 Condor, except it has more HP and is more expensive to build.

The image for the research of the F104 Starfighter was taken from the internet, it's not mine, I only used it in the mod, but I didn't create it.
The source image for F104 Starfighter in the hangar is based on the paint scheme image for plastic models. I didn't create the original image.
Some elements of the uniform were edited from the photos of the japanese uniform collectors as well as the knowledge about the rank insignias and police rank names.
I'm eternally grateful to these people because I woudn't be able to understand how the uniforms and insignias should look like, thus I woudn't be able to create this modification.

The used source photos and images are not mine (I only cut, edited them and placed them into the game). Though they can be freely accessed from the internet by anyone, If you're the author or the model from one of these photos and for some reason you see the usage of the photo is inappropriate, please PM me and I'll remove them as soon as possible.

Custom sounds that are used in this modification are not mine as well. If you're the author or the sounds and for some reason you see the usage of them as inappropriate, please PM me and I'll remove them as soon as possible.

This modification is compatible with German Weapons Pack and Full Soviet Weapons Extension Pack by PaulJay, Mikiztli which I highly recommend to use (though they are not mandatory). 

There are some plans to make the standard uniforms at the ground combat to match the reskin of the mod. It will be created as an addon modification to this mod in the near future.

Screen01

Screen02

Screen03

Screen04

Screen05

Screen06

Screen07

Screen08

Screen09

Screen10

Screen11

Screen12

Screen13

Screen14

Screen15

Version history:
Initial release

Installation Instructions:

1. Go to your Xenonauts assets folder (C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Xenonauts/assets/mods)

2. Unzip "Pataschka's 70s NPA Force" folder into the /mods folder

3. Launch Xenonauts.exe

4. In the opened "Xenonauts launcher" hit the "Modding Tools" button

5. Select "Pataschka's 70s NPA Force" string and hit "Activate" Button

6. Click "Back" button

Now you can launch the game

------------------------------

This mod is compatible with anything that does not replace the same files (unless you go around tweaking them).

mirror https://www.nexusmods.com/xenonauts/mods/54

97205779_Pataschkas70sNPAForce.zip

838002306_Pataschkas70sNPAForce(nouniform).zip

Edited by Pataschka
  • Like 1