Any chance of the game being added to Geforce NOW?

I've been following the development of Xenonauts 2 loosely over the last few years. I enjoyed the first one a great deal and the sequel looks even better. Currently my PC situation isn't all that great, with a laptop that loves to sound like a jet taking off and spewing out tonnes of heat, while often not delivering an experience that justifies it. So I've been using Geforce NOW to stream my games that I own on Steam and it has been a great experience. So I was wondering if the developers are considering adding this game to the service? It would allow me and many others to play the game and at no real cost to the developers. I know Xenonauts 2 may not be the most demanding game, but if I prefer streaming since it generally provides a better experience compared to running the game directly on my laptop. (Even Dwarf Fortress is on there now)

I am a professional game developer myself and the game we develop at my work is available on Geforce NOW as well. We have dedicated zero resources to maintaining it since it just runs the same bog standard steam version of the game that everyone else uses. So it would be great if Goldhawk would at least consider it.

Thanks!

Edited by Fandango