Closed Beta 25.3 Can't leave dropship

Wyldefyre_CP

First off, I love the look of the 16 man dropship, and it's the first one we get that starts with the doors all closed and allows us to open them when we wish.

D32402BEB10BFA22CDBE8F91AABA190790AB711C (1920×1080)

Sadly, two of my 16 characters have discovered they can't move at all from their starting locations ... whether it's because they're my only 2 Heavys (I don't think so) or because they are occupying 2 spots that are symmetrically similar (that's my guess) I'm not sure.

4152F9E93C76F7797E45690E76A1057313484C3E (1920×1080)

So the two stuck locations are the one with the green highlight there, and another on the right side, a little hard to make out with the error text up there, but between and in front of the soldier just left of the shield at the doorway (you can see some feet there if you look closely enough ...)

I've tried having them crouch, shoot at the ship walls (which seem impervious even when hitting them with multiple fusion MG blasts, btw) but nothing I've tried has freed them up to move anywhere else.  Next mission, I'll try skipping assigning anyone to those 2 spots and see if that solves the problem.  Everyone else moved off the ship w/o issues.

The Maps sadly still have some Fields, which causes that Problem. You as Player / Tester can´t do anything to avoid that, esp. when the Dropship lands on such an Field. Then you can only try to finish that Mission with the remaining Soldiers, until the Problem is solved from the Developers.

5 hours ago, Wyldefyre_CP said:

First off, I love the look of the 16 man dropship, and it's the first one we get that starts with the doors all closed and allows us to open them when we wish.

D32402BEB10BFA22CDBE8F91AABA190790AB711C (1920×1080)

Sadly, two of my 16 characters have discovered they can't move at all from their starting locations ... whether it's because they're my only 2 Heavys (I don't think so) or because they are occupying 2 spots that are symmetrically similar (that's my guess) I'm not sure.

4152F9E93C76F7797E45690E76A1057313484C3E (1920×1080)

So the two stuck locations are the one with the green highlight there, and another on the right side, a little hard to make out with the error text up there, but between and in front of the soldier just left of the shield at the doorway (you can see some feet there if you look closely enough ...)

I've tried having them crouch, shoot at the ship walls (which seem impervious even when hitting them with multiple fusion MG blasts, btw) but nothing I've tried has freed them up to move anywhere else.  Next mission, I'll try skipping assigning anyone to those 2 spots and see if that solves the problem.  Everyone else moved off the ship w/o issues.

Thanks. Yeah, this is just an error in the map itself. I've updated the footprint on the walls so those tiles are now accesible.