[V25.2] Noticing Advanced Lasers don't extinguish ammo during this save.

Devland99

Hey Chris, noticed that my advanced laser weaponry is not consuming ammo. I've laid waste to plenty of aliens here but do not have any one that is missing a single blast. Here is the entirety of the turns in the event it is somewhere in the midst of these. So far however this has been from the start of the tactical battle I am in. 

output.log auto_groundcombat_turn_1_end-184.json auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-191.json auto_groundcombat_turn_4_end-190.json auto_groundcombat_turn_4_start-189.json auto_groundcombat_turn_3_end-188.json auto_groundcombat_turn_3_start-187.json auto_groundcombat_turn_2_end-186.json auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-185.json

41 minutes ago, Devland99 said:

Update, this is happening on this save aswell. Think this might be a bug with the Advanced Laser weapons. 

auto_groundcombat_turn_2_start-197.json 2.12 MB · 0 downloads auto_groundcombat_turn_1_end-196.json 2.17 MB · 0 downloads

Nah, this is actually the entire reason why they're Advanced - they regenerate ammo. We should probably show it in the UI somewhere I guess.