[V24.7] CTD on loading screen after mission (cannot reproduce sadly)

Puciek

If you load the attached save and kill the last alien with the LMG soldier near it, it has once caused a CTD during the loading screen after. I tried few more times, couldn't reproduce it.crash.dmp

Attaching the crash dump, error and output log.output_log.txt Hope it helps!auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-9.json

error.log

auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-9.json

On 12/2/2022 at 12:43 PM, Puciek said:

If you load the attached save and kill the last alien with the LMG soldier near it, it has once caused a CTD during the loading screen after. I tried few more times, couldn't reproduce it.crash.dmp

Attaching the crash dump, error and output log.output_log.txt Hope it helps!auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-9.json

error.log 26.64 kB · 0 downloads

auto_groundcombat_turn_5_start-9.json 1.34 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Unfortunately as this is from the default branch rather than the Experimental branch, there's no info in the crash dump. Hopefully it'll turn up again at some point during V25 though and we can get it fixed!

19 hours ago, Chris said:

Thanks. Unfortunately as this is from the default branch rather than the Experimental branch, there's no info in the crash dump. Hopefully it'll turn up again at some point during V25 though and we can get it fixed!

Should be experimental, maybe I uploaded the wrong logfiles. Will have a look.

3 hours ago, Puciek said:

Should be experimental, maybe I uploaded the wrong logfiles. Will have a look.

Ah, I think I just downloaded the error.log file rather than the output_log.txt file. This one has a bit more info in it, so I'll pass it onto the coders and see if they can figure out what might have happened.