MP5 Images

Quartermaster

This may not be perfect, but here is an image of an MP5 I put together that I thought folks might want to use for modding purposes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1424[/ATTACH]

And it's ammo:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1425[/ATTACH]

Cool! Now we just have to find a weapon to displace! Darn it. This was the one weapon I thought would be good to add.

Replace the shotgun as it is replaced by carbines after tier one anyway?
It would be a worthy replacement for the shotgun. But, I like the idea of lots of choices. Definitely would have good suppression abilities in close combat. Although against the big, tough, aliens you would be in trouble as the MP5 only fires pistol ammo.

It would be a worthy replacement for the shotgun. But, I like the idea of lots of choices. Definitely would have good suppression abilities in close combat. Although against the big, tough, aliens you would be in trouble as the MP5 only fires pistol ammo.

Yeah I would actually like to see a carbine and shotgun variant at each tier.

They do pretty much fit into the same role but do it in very different ways.

I would tweak the carbines to have good armour mitigation capabilities but low damage and the shotgun equivalent for high damage low armour mitigation.

Although is there a place for the MP5 alongside your automatic pistol mod?

Yeah I would actually like to see a carbine and shotgun variant at each tier.

They do pretty much fit into the same role but do it in very different ways.

I would tweak the carbines to have good armour mitigation capabilities but low damage and the shotgun equivalent for high damage low armour mitigation.

Although is there a place for the MP5 alongside your automatic pistol mod?

Yes, I think there is. Obviously the MP5 is going to weigh more and take more AP to burst fire, so it provides a different "fit". If I knew most of my fighting was going to be indoors and the aliens were lightly armored I'd equip nearly everyone with an MP5 (in real life anyway.)