Engagement Screen on Geoscape Moveable

I have a suggestion, not sure how difficult it would be to implement (I think not too hard?)

Can we have the Engagement Screen on the Geoscape as a layer on top of the map so that it can be dragged around.

Its obviously not essential and not worth doing if it takes more than a few hours to implement but it would add to the overall polished feel of the game if you could move it into a less obtrusive position. Some of us like to be able to see the location/country in which we are fighting.

Do you mean the interception box that pops when a new alien craft incursion is detected? If so, I'm right with you. My primary base is always in Libya or Egypt and as soon as I get additional bases, I sometimes have to decide which base to launch from by eliminating those other bases since the dialog box almost completely covers the radar field. I would much prefer to be able to move the box and see where the UFO is.