[V13.2 - Ground Combat] Soldier w/ Combat Shield loses LOTS of APs when inv opened

Maybe this is a known bug, but I couldn't find a thread on it....

My soldier who carries the Pistol and Combat Shield starts the mission with the same number of APs shown in the equip soldier screen at base (60-110 depending on how leveled up the soldier is). Each turn of ground combat he has that same number of APs, unless you happen to go into his inventory to access a grenade or something. At this point, the game "remembers" that the Combat Shield (which wasn't shown in the base, of course) has its own weight (20 Kg) now that the soldier has it equipped in the combat mission. This drops the soldier's APs from his max of 60 or 110 to down around 20 to 45 (unless he starts dropping equipment). Coupled with the fact that strength isn't improving from mission to mission, this makes for an inconvenient bug if you like the Combat Shield.

Sooo, the bug is EITHER that he starts out with way too many APs because the game isn't calculating the weight of the Combat Shield properly at the start of the mission OR he loses way too many APs just for opening his inventory.

I'll let Chris decide which is more appropriate for game balance, I would just like it to be consistent from turn to turn.