Chris

Where is V14?

It'll come tomorrow morning. I'm still working on it, but have reached the point where going to bed would be more productive than me keeping on working. Turns out writing tooltips takes a lot longer than anticipated...

This thread is soo going to be flooded tomorrow afternoon after desura gets it but before it's available for download :P

It'll come tomorrow morning. I'm still working on it, but have reached the point where going to bed would be more productive than me keeping on working. Turns out writing tooltips takes a lot longer than anticipated...

I know your pain, and staying up will just result in the next day being wasted. :-)

LMAO at tooltips! Especially if whatever you are creating tool-tips in doesn't have a spell/grammar checker (our programmers are notoriously bad when it comes to spelling/grammar, and some of the errors we 'stumble' across months later in the tooltips are golden!)

Looking forward to it Chris!

When I saw the thread title my first thought was, "Who's the impatient idiot moaning about the next update? I'm gonna go teach him what's what. :mad:" But when I entered the thread I was like :eek:.

*loud breath*

I don't want apologies, I want results

When I saw the thread title my first thought was, "Who's the impatient idiot moaning about the next update? I'm gonna go teach him what's what. :mad:" But when I entered the thread I was like :eek:.

This was exactly my first thought too! :D

Looking forward to this latest patch . . . hope you got enough sleep Chris!!