Xenonauts-2 October 2022 Update

Chris

On 10/28/2022 at 1:31 PM, Chris said:

Just to be clear - if you want to get into the playtest, please just post something here saying that you're interested.

I am interested in what the strategy of the game is. What is the area of strategic decision-making?

I have no questions about tactics - it practically does not differ from X1.

Hi,

I too would be very happy to take part in the playtest. I liked the demo and Xenonauts 1, just as much as the original xcoms.

Looking very forward to the release of part 2.

Greetings and best of luck in your endeavours,

Flo

Ouch .... if the price of selling crash site items is going to get chopped that badly over time, I hope you aren't planning to make individual missile, torpedo, gun and craft armor costs permanent, or individual weapon costs permanent, either.  Already was feeling a bit nickel-and-dimed on that aspect of the experimental builds, but i actually like crash-site harvesting, so I was managing to make it work.  

I´m an hughe Fan of that Gerne too. I liked the old X-COM-Series (EU / TftD / Apocalypse / Interceptor) and like the new XCOM-Series as well as the UFO ET-Series.

In that Case Xenonauts 2 don´t have to miss in the Collection from the first Testable version on as Crowfounder / Mainbeta-Tester.

Edited by Alienkiller

• Chris locked this topic